Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patty's Day!!

I created something fun this weekend!!  Sometimes I wish I had a whole weekend to stay in my craft area and create :o)  I don't though, so I enjoy the times I do.  This weekend I created a cute little St. Patrick's Day Tee-Pee card.  These cards are more labor intensive but that give a lot of impact.  The received can display them easily and it's three-sided so there is a lot to look at.  I used a wonderful hand drawn digital stamp that you can find HERE.  You will love Christine's images!  They are fun and easy to color. 

 
Here is a closeup of the colored image... I used Copic Markers, of course.  The card is made from a heavyweight American Cardstock in a nice blue.  I lined the paper in a cute rainbow print from K&Company along with some green polka dot paper.  I added a green cherry blossom from I Am Roses and topped it off with a red and white striped bow.
 
 
The second of the three sided card is covered with the same paper but has a sentiment "You're Better than any Pot of Gold".  I added some bows, flowers and embellishments.
 


The last of the three sides has a small amount of room to write a senitment of your own but has a cute "lucky YOU" sentiment attached.  I used coordinating paper, staples and I added some ribbon to the edge.

 




And last of all is the ability to unflold the card, flatten it out and mail it in a large envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment