Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Cowboy!

I have been putting together a few cards that have been started but not completed.  I tend to do my cards in stages... I will first print out as many digital images on one piece of paper as possible.  When I have the chance, I will color the images.  After that, I will put a card together every now and again.  Here are a few I must have started months ago.  It's nice to complete a few things, it makes me happy :o)

 
 
 


I used a cute little image from A Day For Daisies called Little Cowboy.  It is a bit more challenging to make cute boy themed cards, at least it is for ME.  This is a 5.5" square easel card made on craft stock and designer papers.  I added fun metal brad details and stamped with a "happy birthday" sentiment.  It was so fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment